Tuesday 5 November 2013

So this is me

Hi everyone!!! So Lindsey has introduced herself to you all and I thought id better do the same ,,, kinda best to put a face to the name hey!!! So here's me!


My name is Emma, I would tell you I'm 21 but id be lying so best I just get it over with im in fact 31 years young ;) ,,, I am originally from London UK but couldn't get out of there quick enough and finally moved to Essex ,,, and OMG I bet you is all WELL JELL lol ;) ,,, I am a mum to four beautiful children, I have a degree in Psychology and Sociology and I have a passion for reading smut ;) ,,, Don't we all??? I can be a little OTT at times and can often embarrass my kids I have no shame lol but at least I can put a smile on peoples faces ,,, even if it is because they are laughing at me :)
My reading has only begun over the last year, my sis decided to share the love of the infamous 50 Shades of Grey and yes I crumbled ,,, I really enjoyed it! I then moved on to the crossfire series and I really enjoyed that too! ,,, I began searching for books within this genre and my love has just grown ,,, since these two series I have read a large number of books some haven't been so great but there have been some seriously A-MAZE-ING books that have crossed my path ,,,
My first Street Team was for Michelle Lynn ,,, who is one of THE nicest people EVER!!! Her books are truly fantastic and she will always come highly recommended by me!! My next Team I joined was with R.D. Cole ,,, and its safe to say that she too is one of THE nicest people EVER too!!! Her first book has got to be right up at the top of my best reads list and she too will always come highly recommended!!!
These two authors have helped me develop knowledge and skills when it comes to blogging etc and without them I wouldn't be writing this for all of you to see ,,, It was due to Michelle that I found Lindsey too and ill forever be truly thankfully for that Lindsey is the best people :) If you had asked me a year ago what id be doing now, co-hosting a blog would not have been on the list ,,, that said I'm so happy that myself and Lindsey have created Read Books and Ramble ,,, Its so overwhelming to think of all of our followers and supporters in such a short time and I would like to thank you all!!! So Thank you!!
I love to read and I love to share these amazing books with anyone and everyone ,,, even those people that aren't really readers will also get earache from my mouth :) I try my best to get the information to you as best I can (as does Lindsey) and really hope that you enjoy what we bring to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment