Monday 4 November 2013

              

 Me,myself and I. And everything in between..... :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Hey everyone *Waves like a lunatic* Thats me up there ^^^^^^ I wanted to put a face to the name for you guys! And I just wanted to drop by and say hey and tell you a little bit about myself *Clears throat* Well my name is Lindsey,I'm 27 and I'm from Dublin,Ireland. I'm the youngest of 5 kids so I'm the baby of the family which NO ONE lets me forget :)I've three annoying brothers and one AMAZING sister and 9 nieces and nephews! I'm a full time carer AND I mind kids four days a week (yes I'm nuts see lunatic comment ^^^^ there ;) ) And I've always had a passion for reading. Since I can remember I've walked around with my head in a book. Books are the perfect escape when you need a break from reality,so I take ALOT of breaks ;) Reading just seems to make the impossible possible. It is magical in its own way. No matter what your going threw,a book can take you somewhere else. It can be a college campus,a sandy beach or hey even someones 'playroom' ;) No matter what takes your fancy a book has been written and can take you there. So that is why I started helping Author's. They have helped me threw some pretty tough times in my life so I wanted to give back in my own way. SO I started pimping. And from there I was been told to start a blog,then one day was just the right day and with my VERY close friend Emma Read Book's and Ramble was made. Which I owe to Emma. She really is my other half on here. I would be lost without her!  But thats pretty much it really. I'm an open book for somethings so if you wanna know anything please come and ask me. I love to talk so much,so don't be shy because I sure as hell am not :) Love you guys so much for helping make this blog dream come threw! <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment